RACE DAY ACCESS SUNDAY 22nd MARCH
Sat 21 March 2020
*** THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS FOR PUBLIC PATRONS OR OWNERS THIS SUNDAY***
Access to the race meeting on Sunday 22nd March is limited to key racing personnel only.
The races will be displayed on Sky Racing and Kilcoy Race Club hopes that owners and patrons are able to view the races conveniently this way.
We look forward to returning to normal race meetings in the near future.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
Please ensure all licencees have their identification available for entry on the day.
Racing Queensland has provided information as to which personnel should be permitted on-course during for this race day.
To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, attendance should only be provided to key raceday personnel, which includes:
- Licensed jockeys engaged to compete at the meeting;
- Licensed trainers with runners engaged at the meeting;
- Registered stable staff of trainers with runners engaged at the meeting with trainers asked to minimise the number of staff in attendance;
- QRIC stewards and veterinarians;
- Barrier attendants, starters and essential track staff;
- Clerks of the Course;
- Judges and photo finish operators;
- Weighing room staff and jockey attendants;
- Raceday event staff including weighing room attendants, security/gate attendants including horse stalls, mounting yards and float carpark;
- Club doctors and ambulance services;
- Farriers and other essential service providers approved by Racing Queensland and the race club;
- Broadcast service providers (SKY Racing, PSP, On the Bit) including race callers;
- RQ accredited media as approved by Racing Queensland and the race club; and
- Restricted operational race club management and Racing Queensland management.
No on-course wagering facilities will be available, including TAB and bookmakers, and essential personnel will be required to leave the racecourse after their horses have run.